Thursday, July 17, 2014

flashing back


i'm feeling a little spooked.
in a good way.
i was searching for a video of sugar magnolia
to go along with ned's tie-dye for yesterday's post,
and i found these 3 shows that i saw long ago
at alpine valley in east troy, wisconsin.
it was amazing enough to find all three shows,
and then i looked at the date...

25 years ago today
{look for me in the crowd}
note: this video switches at 35:00 to the show on the 19th,
then switches back.

25 years ago tomorrow


25 years ago saturday


p.s. i just have to mention,
part of what makes this so mind-blowing,
is that when i made my way down
to section 1, row RR,
there was someone sitting in seat 121.
in 5 years, he would be emily's dad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This makes me happy! A special day for me :) I so lucky to have you

Emily said...

I remember you telling me this story, but now to see the dates and exact timing when you found them today. Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...