Monday, January 27, 2014

vegan 'snickers'


over the weekend, i found a recipe for
homemade, vegan 'snickers'
using just four ingredients:
dates, peanut butter, chocolate, & peanuts.

way more wholesome than a real snickers,
much like the date/nut combo in larabars
but with layers of chocolate & peanuts on top.

really, really, really, really good.
yeah... you'll want to try these.

find the full recipe here.
the only change i made was to use salted peanuts,
because that's how it should be.
i know a date-hater who loved these
& couldn't detect any dates.
all we are saying, is give dates a chance.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I will try these.

laccentnou said...

Catie,that looks fantastic!!!
I should try it!!! Thank you! <3 :) xo

Emily said...

Oh.my.word!
Richard will love you for this one!

catie said...

yay! i love spreading the word!
amy & emily & anastasia, you 3 will have to let me know how they turned out for you ♥

Dawn said...

Oh yum...I will try for sure...I made chocolate chip vegan cookie dough balls with dates and my family lived them..can't wait to make these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...