Tuesday, December 11, 2012

♥ jan ♥


today,
my dear friend
♥ jan ♥
{who was by my side at each of my babies' births}
is having surgery.

i have been watching the calendar
as this date crept nearer,
and holding her close in my heart.

tomorrow will be
12.12.12
which seems like a fine time
to start fresh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dear jan,
this post is for you.
here are some photos for you to enjoy
as you get back to being
my loyal reader.
{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

i love you, jan,
more than words can say.


p.s. remember when you sent me this?
p.p.s. i'm making this in your honor.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

thinking of your sweet friend jan♥
(i never saw the little nest post..so sweet)

catie said...

i just got a phone call telling me that jan is doing great! ♥

Emily said...

Wonderful news Catie!
I will keep Jan in my thoughts and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Pam said...

so glad she's doing well! you are an incredible friend catie. i feel so very lucky to be able to call you my friend. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...