Tuesday, May 15, 2012

eagle magazine feature


i'm in this month's eagle magazine!
in this inspiring article
let's pretend that they included
these photos of me & my kids

who would ever have guessed
that i'd be in a magazine
with a rodeo picture on the cover?
you can read the online version
right here
{then turn to page 16}

i have always felt that being featured
in a magazine just isn't complete without
meatloaf and olivia newton-john
being mentioned somewhere in the magazine
{page 77}

thank you to two ambers:
to amber daley
for including me in your beautiful article,
to amber lawless
for suggesting me as someone worth including.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rodeo photo must be from that horse you wanted when you were 10.
Love it! We always knew you were special.Love, Mom

Emily said...

What an honor!!!

Pam said...

Wow!!!! Are you autographing copies?? :)

laccentnou said...

Yay! Congrats, Catie!
Is it Eagle local magazine?
It's so nice there is this kind of magazines where you can discover people and events from/in your community! I love seeing you and your kids, family!
xo

catie said...

thanks, mom & everyone : )
pam, of COURSE i'm autographing copies! ; )
anastasia, yes, i live in eagle, idaho, and eagle magazine is a local magazine ♥

Dawn said...

well..YAY!!! this is very cool, and I want an autographed copy too :) xo

Anonymous said...

Awww...look at you and your cutie pies! Congrats!

Dianne said...

This does not surprise me one bit!!!!! I already knew you were amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...