Friday, January 20, 2012

etsy :: new listing in my shop


i have a new jewelry stand in my etsy shop!
this one will accommodate long necklaces

i am using one just like this and i love it.


please come have a look
here





special note:
i have talked to missy twice today,
and she sounds great.
she'll be in the hospital for a few more days,
but she is being well cared for
and says the food is surprisingly good.
 please, send her all your good thoughts.
you can also visit her caring bridge site,
where i just posted an update,
and leave a message in her guestbook.


♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great idea to make one for longer necklaces.
Hope you sell a ton!
It sounds like Missy is doing well and I hope she can get home soon.

Dawn said...

I love this larger version too! I saw you sold one of the ohters..congrats!!

xxx thinking of Missy ooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...