Wednesday, August 3, 2011

:: duck update ::


here is pippa
i see her every day now.
i call her, "pippa!"
and she quacks & comes to me.
how can i tell her apart from all the other ducks?
i just can.

i still haven't seen patito in a very long time
{since st. patrick's day},
but i always keep my eyes peeled
and sometimes call for her, too.

here is rosa
she is getting ready to fly.
she pumps her wings and
sometimes gets herself off the ground
for a split second.
{still a wonky left wing, though.  let's hope it's just cosmetic.}





4 comments:

Emily said...

Awww. I love how you still know Pippa. Rosa is so big!

Sandi Pike Foundas / LoveFromCapeCod said...

Amazing. Really. (and it melts my heart to know...) that Pippa COMES when you call her name!! AND.. that YOU know her out of a crowd of MANY ducks...just because ...well... just because you CAN...because.. you're her Momma :) and.. boy oh boy... Ducks sure grow up FAST... I can't believe how BIG sweet Rosa has grown. I STILl LOVE HER SWEET FACE and "Smiling Eyes"... :)

Dianne said...

You are the best duck mama in the world Catie!!! Your kind soul shines through in everything you do. Rosa is sure getting big. :)
xoxo

sewmuchwhimsy said...

Rosa is still at home, right? I just love how Pippa knows you. That's the sweetest thing. xoxo Gretchen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...