Saturday, January 22, 2011

DIY :: custom pages for your day planner


for many years, i have made my own day planner pages.  the store-bought refills are pricey and never exactly right for my life.
making them myself means i can print just a few and make changes whenever i need to.

my planner is roughly 7" x 9" and it takes half-sheets of paper {5 1/2" x 8 1/2"}.  rather than cut the sheets in half, i fold them.  this makes each page stronger, and fewer cut edges mean fewer paper cuts.  any type of document in a horizontal format will work for this project, but i like to use a spreadsheet.

i have an adjustable 3-hole punch that i use just for these pages.  you can use a current day planner page as a template and punch holes one at a time.

here are a few basic templates
i created these using open office {a free program}.
i can email these to you so you can customize & print your own.
note: each page is to be folded down the center.





1 comment:

Dawn said...

wow...thanks for doing this...will you email the links to me?? I no longer have my organizer, but I might have to find another!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...