Monday, December 27, 2010

:: holiday gift exchange ::


for the second year in a row,
i was blessed to be part of
a very special holiday gift exchange.

twenty-three women, from coast to coast,
participated in this creative scavenger hunt.

with a spending limit of $20.00,
we were thrifty and imaginative.
we searched our attics and local thrift stores.
we made things by hand.

this year's six categories were:
france / china / handmade /
favorite things / food or drink / london wall

these are the treasures i received
from my dear friend, nicki:
{the french toile fabric wrapping is "france"}







{♥ thank you, nicki! ♥}

you can go here to see the treasures
dawn received from emily.

we have had so much fun,
first, shopping & gathering,
then, seeing photos of everyone's gifts.

it is a near-perfect expression
of inspired holiday giving.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

This exchange was so much fun...I loved every part of it. My sister and I decided to do the same thing and I got double the pleasure. What an amazing group of friends!

Nicki said...

Oh, Catie, I'm blushing! It was a joy to wrap up these goodies for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...