Monday, August 9, 2010

earthly delights - csa bounty week 11


our share this week
from earthly delights farm
tomatoes
tomatillos
summer squash
cucumbers
magic garlic
yellow onion / red onion
collard greens
beets
basil
green beans
cabbage
italian parsley
and a GIANT sunflower



p.s. i almost didn't post tonight because
we are looking high and low
for our little dog, maisy.
tonight, scared by thunder, she ran away.
it is my fault - i opened the garage doors
a little (too much) to let the cool night air in.
please pray that we will find
our nutty, loveable dog.

post edit: tuesday 10:30 am, SHE'S BACK!!
she followed the mailman home.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Catie,,
I do hope you find her and soon! Please give us an update when you do locate Maisy and I am so sorry for your stress.

Dawn said...

oh no!!! I hope you have found her...yes, please keep us posted.

moondiva said...

Let us know!!!
xoxo D

Dianne said...

Wow! Talk about family drama. I can just imagine the feeling. So glad you found her.Your bounty looks delish. I cannot wait to see what you cook with it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...