Sunday, May 16, 2010

DIY kitchen beauty: olive oil sugar scrub

are your hands as dry as mine?
every day, i drink lots of water and slather on hand cream,
but my hands are almost always in need of more.
here is my quick, easy, & cheap remedy:
♥ OLIVE OIL SUGAR SCRUB ♥
it really makes a difference,
and everything you need is in your kitchen.
here's what i do:
holding over the sink, i...
1. pour a little puddle of olive oil in my hand,
2. sprinkle a little pile of sugar right into the oil,
3. work it all over my hands & between my fingers,
4. rinse under warm water,
5. gently pat dry,
6. apply some thick hand cream.
i hope you will give it a try.

5 comments:

martha said...

i love this......so wonderful ,thanks for this tip ,catie....:)
PS need to stick my feet in the sink too, for heels-ugh...

Emily said...

Well, I'm in and will be trying this fo sho! Martha is on to something....would be great for feet too!

Dawn said...

ooh this is a good one!! I will give it a try! LOVE how you are posting everday...WOW, you rock! xoox

Rebecca said...

Love the vintage sugar canister...you would love John & Sandi's olive oil from John's family's groves in Greece - it's so mild and almost sweet - no bitterness at all! The combination of that and the sugar would have me licking my hands instead! It's available, you konw...ask Sandi if you're interested... :-)

Pam said...

I am loving this idea. I'm all about using things I already have in the cupboard. thanks catie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...