Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i dig it: bota box

     for quite a while, i have been quite a fan of
here's why:
the wine is very good (award winning, no less)
it is a great deal (one box = 4 bottles and costs less than $20.00)
i dig the "flextrap" spigot
the packaging is very eco-friendly
and, did i mention that the wine is very good?

my favorite is their
~ pinot grigio ~
 tomorrow,
i will post a quick-easy-cheap-delicious
cocktail recipe using this wine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
having collected a few empty botas, ahem,
i couldn't stop my wheels from spinning...
so, here are a few of my
☼ repurposeful tips ☼

empty bota boxes are great as is
for storing & dispensing plastic bags for reuse
or you can cut the ends off & use as containers
i like to punch a few holes,
then connect two together to make a sorting bin:








please note:
the makers of bota box did not pay me to review their wine
or give instructions for repurposing their boxes
but they are more than welcome to do so.

4 comments:

sewmuchwhimsy said...

You are so creative!!!!!!!!!! Love the bin idea. :) oxxoxo Gretchen

Emily said...

Thanks to you, I have tried Bota Box and I must say, it is very good!!! Love the price too!

Dawn said...

So you like the shiraz too???? :) Great ideas..thanks for doing this post! xoxo

catie said...

dawn, i tried the shiraz partly because it is their "signature" wine or something like that. it was good, but the pinot grigio is still my fave. and my mom really liked their chardonnay. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...